The Danish daily broadsheets Politiken, Boersen, Berlingske Tidende and Jyllands-Posten all carried a full-page ad in January featuring two members of the production staff at Petersen Tegl and the words 75,000 – THANKS.
The campaign was launched by the Danish Export Credit Agency, which has been generating growth and creating jobs in Denmark since 1922.
The new Flos showroom is situated in Sydhavnsgade 28, Copenhagen SV.
The 500-m2 new showroom was formerly occupied by a tractor-repair workshop.
The effects of the growing number of impressive, brick buildings in Sweden have been felt by Tegelmäster, the market leading consultant and supplier of brick, lintels, sliding layers and consoles.
A combination of the wide product range of bricks due to joint ownership by Egernsund and Petersen Tegl and the continuous growth the company has enjoyed since it was founded in 1999 meant that Tegelmäster was gradually running out of room at its premises in Bara.
Among the new elements is a dramatic, sculptural staircase.
former tractor-repair workshop has been transformed into a highly inspiring exhibition space of international calibre.
Behind the transformation is the multidisciplinary design firm OEO Studio, founded and headed by Thomas Lykke and Anne-Marie Bueman.
The renovation project preserved several of the large rooms’ original spatial and material features, and combined them with a new display system and new architectural elements.
As a result, the 23 staff, including its eight-strong sales team, has moved to new headquarters – a 750 m2 building on Olsgårdsgatan 15 in Malmö.
The new HQ opened on 12 October, when partners and friends were invited to a celebratory lunch. Petersen Tegl supplies bricks for 40 countries worldwide, and the market is constantly expanding.
A small house clad in Cover exhibits interior, domestic lighting.